As a brand we believe in responsibility, traceability and consciousness that respects the planet and people through quality and ethically crafted garments. We also believe in creating a symbiotic relationship between our garment, consumers and our environment that would last a life time.
We are making the changes now for a better now and future. Join us on our journey! Our manifesto is further divided into two parts for accountability and transparency of our brand actions
As a brand we are committed to creating positive footprints in our community, our consumers and staff. Therefore we are;
- Creating a fair and conduscive environment for our staff who we have em- powered to make our garments
- Paying our staff in a timely manner to enable them cater to themselves and families.
- Repurposing our deadstock fabrics to make quality garments for orphans within our community.
- Educating our consumers on how to prolong the lifespan of our garments through care instructions. We are working towards creating a platform where our consumers can sell their preloved items.
SDG 8 DECENT WORK AN ECONOMIC GROWTH SDG 11 SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
SDG 12 RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION AND PRODUCTION
As a brand we are committed to protecting the environment from textile and garment waste. Therefore we are;
- Reducing excessive production and focusing on small batch collections to reduce the garment waste clogging our landfills.
- Encouraging quality based production for longevity of garments.
- Reducing waste from our production process through responsible designs and repurposing any waste generated to a useful life(throw pillows, napkins and more).
- Sourcing local and ethical natural fabrics that have low negative environ mental impact thereby reducing our carbon footprints
SDG 12 RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION AND PRODUCTION.
SDG 13 CLIMATE ACTION.